Saturday, February 27, 2010

A NEW ERA


I'm so excited! Within one week I've gone from stone ages to cyber age. Last week I had an email and that's it. Now I'm the proud new owner of a fantastic website allthingsnorwex.com, a Norwex facebook page called Caroline's Norwex Page, business cards, another business email: allthingsnorwex@gmail.com, and even cute business cards. Let's not forget I'm also now a Blogger! Yay.

First off I'd like to thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I hope to relay relevant product news and specials, Interesting articles I've read, how to use products, my favourites and why, great stories I've been told by my customers, and why I love being my own boss!

I may even venture onto YouTube in the future :)

I must admit there is quite a learning curve to the techno age. I was so proud that I learned how to successfully change the monthly specials on my web page today. Its good for my girls to see mommy studying sometimes.

Did you know?
-Microfiber was designed by 2 European scientists who wanted to clean lab surfaces without adding chemicals for fear of tainting the findings in their lab or creating a super-bug.

- The average household spends approx $400/year on household chemicals and cleaning products. Times that by 2 years and you are spending $800.00. If customer spent a 1/10 of that on Norwex products they’d be able to save money, time, the environment and their health

- To be considered microfiber, the fibers must be split to 1/6 the size of a human hair. Norwex microfiber is split 1/100 the size of a human hair. A small sized Norwex enviro cloth has 2.9 million meters (2900 km or 1800 miles) of fiber in each cloth. Laid out it would reach from Manitoba to BC

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new website, Caroline! You certainly did work fast! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete